Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
UNDERTAKING & COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT
Pakistan Journal of Pathology (Pak J Pathol)
All manuscripts must be submitted along with "Undertaking & Copyright Agreement" form, as given below, and signed by the Principal author and co-author(s).
It is certified that the following Editorial/ Original/ Review article/ Case Report has been submitted to Pakistan Journal of Pathology (PJP) for publication. The undersigned stipulate that manuscript has been seen and approved by all authors involved and is neither published nor being considered for publication elsewhere. All copyrights ownership for the article are transferred to the Pak J Pathol.